An interim service is designed to be carried out between major services (every 6,000 miles or 6 months) this service is smaller and significantly cheaper than a major service.
Our interim service follows a vehicle specific schedule, tailored to suit your MINI.
This service includes:
- Engine oil and filter change
- Full vehicle safety inspection and report
- Full tyre safety insection and report
- Tyre pressures checked (TPMS system reset)
- Under bonnet fluid level check and top up
- Operation of all lights checked (Any blown bulbs replaced free of charge)
- Service booklet updated and stamped
- Dashboard service warning display reset
- Car washed and prepared for collection